Thursday, August 14, 2008

So I guess that I am about the last to start blogging. I have heard rave reviews! Don't expect anything too fancy. I don't have time. But it seems quicker than scrap booking. More than likely it will be all Cooper. But that's what we're all interested in anyway. Right?

I guess I will just start by catching you up. Cooper will be 6 months old next Saturday. Wow how time flies. We took him swimming for the first time on Tuesday. Aside from being tired, I think he liked it. He loves the bathtub so we figured we would give the pool a try. I am working 4 very full days a week at the salon and Nate starts back to pharmacy school next week. I don't know what I am going to do without all his help. Be more tired, I guess.

We just got cooper's 6 month pictures back. I had to get his pictures taken in his blessing outfit before it didn't fit anymore. He is growing like a weed! Nate found him the cutest Adidas outfit. Nate insists on him wearing it despite it being polyester and 90 degrees outside.

My intentions are to get a 6 month announcement out for Cooper. I have been very busy taking pictures. So if nothing else, this blog will be full of pictures.

No comments: