Last Thursday we took Cooper to the Pumpkin Patch for the first time. He loved playing in the leaves and dirt. He will be 8 months on the 23rd. I can't believe how time flies. This is his Abercrombie & Fitch pose.
Heidi, I LOVE this picture!! He looks so cute! Did someone make that hat for him? I love it. I think I'm going to have to make one like it. Did you take the pictures?
3 comments:
Heidi, I LOVE this picture!! He looks so cute! Did someone make that hat for him? I love it. I think I'm going to have to make one like it. Did you take the pictures?
he is such a doll!!! He kind of makesme baby hungry :) Brook & Melissa are having a baby boy in January, I will just have to steal him!
Heidi, That picture is adorable he is so cute, and those eyes!
Post a Comment