Cooper was a polar bear for Halloween. Or at least for a minute. The costume was too hot for him. The poor thing just sweat and sweat. I think he had it on for a total of 10 minutes.
Awww he is so cute! I love his costume! Why did you make your blog private? I think I want to too cuz it kind of freaks me out having anyone look at my blog. Is that why you did it?
4 comments:
look at how cute he is! i love warm, baby, halloween costumes. they feel like stuffed animals. well, you know what i mean ;)
Awww he is so cute! I love his costume! Why did you make your blog private? I think I want to too cuz it kind of freaks me out having anyone look at my blog. Is that why you did it?
Aww! What a cutie pie!
Lindsays comment cracks me up. Sounds just like her. lol
Awwww what a sweet little teddy bear! :) He looks darling. Did you take him trick or treating? What a cutie.
Post a Comment